Mental Health Nurse - RMN
* Job Reference: HA/RMN/OXF
* Date Posted: 29 April 2020
* Recruiter: Thornbury Community Services
* Location: Oxford
* Salary: £39.00 to £49.00 Per Hour
* Sector: Mental health
* Job Type: Temporary
* Work Hours: Part Time
* Contact: Hassan Ali
* Email: [Click here to apply]
* Telephone: [Click here to apply]
Apply for this job now
Weekday £39.00 - Weeknight £44.50 - Weekend £49.00
Oxford area (some travel may be required)
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Are you looking to join a company where your expertise and dedication is rewarded? Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of others?
Your care, our passion
Thornbury Community Services provides an intensive community home-based rehabilitation care service for both adolescents and adults who have a primary diagnosis of a mental disorder as defined in the Mental Health Act.
Our aim is to continually work towards improving the quality of care we provide to those who use the service. Our overall objective is to always strive to have the service user at the centre of their care and promote all our service users to live independent, fulfilling and rewarding lives, being active members of their communities.
TCS is recruiting experienced RMNs to join our service and provide consistent and continuous care to individuals in the community. Our vision is to increase personal choice and to empower people within our service to make informed decisions about their care. You will be supported by an experienced team who are passionate about making a difference to the lives of individuals we care for.
* An RMN with a minimum of 6 months experience in the last two years working with adolescents or adults diagnosed with a primary mental health diagnosis.
* Good communication skills.
* Ability to work flexibility and with minimal supervision.
* Basic literacy and numeracy skills.
* Able to administer prescribed medication in line with Healthcare commission guidelines.
* Good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices.
* A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce the likelihood of risk.
* Should be able to demonstrate compassion, resilience and dedication to empower and support service user independence.
Benefits for you
* Your expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements.
* Four payroll runs per week.
* Bespoke training and development opportunities
* Simple registration process with online platforms and electronic file clearing and one to one support throughout the process.
* Mileage and travel allowance covered in some instances.
* Rotas provided a month in advance.
* Clinical support when needed 24/7 from our dedicated team.
* A variety of bonuses and recognition and reward schemes, including Refer a friend bonus.
* Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks.
* Support from a clinical lead in relation to care plans and risk assessments to ensure that collaborative working is key.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate Nurses to join an extremely rewarding packages of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the lives of individuals and their families whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships,you will also be playing a key part in helping to develop a client's goals and day to day activities.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here, or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]
Enabling your passion for Caring