SCS LOOKING FOR A REGISTERED NURSE | SOUTHAMPTON HAMPSHIRE| £150 SCS BONUS FOR NEW NURSE REGISTRATION |£250 SCS REFFERAL BONUS PER NEW CANDIDATE - AGENCY POSITION - TIER 1 SUPPLIER UPTO £26 PH!
Are you a Registered Nurse / Mental Health Nurse looking for a new venture? One of the county's leading mental health hospitals has agency positions available for experienced nurses. We are a tier 1 supplier to the hospital, offering high pay rights with preference of shifts as well as nurse registration and candidate referral bonuses.
Location -Southampton, Hampshire.
Pay Rates - Days £23 ph Ltd - Week nights + Weekend Days £24 ph Ltd - Weekend Nights £26 ph Ltd.
Shifts - A range of shifts are available for the right person - Long Days & Nights, Early Shifts and Late Shifts
To work in one of the country's leading centres for mental health treatment set within 1.5 acres of luxury new forest grounds. The hospital is equipped with all the resources to provide high quality support and recovery for patients with all types of mental health conditions - depression, anxiety, eating disorders and stress.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assess, plan and deliver, with the patient and their carer/family, a structured approach to nursing care which takes account of patient choice and wishes and acting as the patients named nurse
• Supervising team members and contributing to their overall CPD, mandatory training and appraisal process recognising the skills required across the team
• Monitor and review Nursing Care plans
• Prioritise nursing duties and delegate appropriately and effectively within the shift co-ordination Framework, working as nurse in charge as required, ensuring as far as reasonably practicable a safe environment.
Service Care Solutions Benefits
• £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
• £250 Bonus for new Nurse Registration
• Weekly payroll Service
• Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
• Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
• FREE enhanced DBS check
• FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
• Regular post-placement follow-ups
• Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
• FREE uniform for certain roles
• Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
• Referral bonus of £250
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact me on 01772 208963 or email [ Email address blocked ]
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.