Here we have an exciting new opportunity for a Mental Health Practitioner to take on a new position in a GP surgery, assessing general mental health, learning disabilities, dementia and more!
Whether your background is in a community setting, hospital environment, or somewhere else, this surgery is offering an entirely new experience!
You will have the chance to join the specialised care home visiting team, as well as working in dedicated clinics within GP surgeries!
Salary - £33,000 - £39,000 pro rata per annum + NHS pension + 25 days annual leave pro rata + BH
Location - Cambridge area
The surgery -
- Offering the latest services to their varied patient base
- Runs a dedicated home and care home visiting team
- Supportive of career progression opportunities
- Provides specialised services for patients with dementia
- Multi-disciplined clinical team of GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, HCAs, and more
- Excellent management structure in place
- Highly skilled admin and reception team
Your role -
- Mental Health Practitioner - 30 hours per week
- Work within GP surgeries seeing face-to-face consultations
- Work with the home and care home visiting team
- See dementia patients, learning disabilities and more
- Help to raise awareness about the importance of mental health within the community!
The benefits -
- Supportive partnership in place
- NHS pension
- Work on specialist interests
- Dedicated and passionate colleagues
- Career progression opportunities
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!