Belmont Recruitment are currently working closely with an NHS Foundation Trust in relation to a Mental Health Practitioner (Band 7) role they are recruiting for. The role is based within the Wirral but you may be required to work at another site from time to time so it would be advantageous if you’re a car driver.
* The role will initially be on a 6-month basis but there is a high chance that this will be an ongoing assignment. The working hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00.
* £26.00 £27.00/h
* Work as a senior practitioner as part of the CAMHS Team delivering specialist assessment and interventions in a variety of settings working with young people with moderate to severe mental illness.
* You will report to the Manager and be responsible to the Service Manager, Mental Health Services.
* Registered NMC, AHP or Health or Social Care Professional
* Experience of teaching, training and professional supervision
* Significant multi-disciplinary experience of working with, clients and families or groups
* Prior experience as a AMHP
If this sounds like a role of interest please feel free to apply or get in touch with us directly as we’d love to hear from you
Community Mental Health Services
Analytic Hierarchy Process