Mental Health Practitioner needed for South Gloucestershire Council, £30 ltd an hour
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- 3 months initially
Hours per week - 37 hours
Pay rate - £30 ltd an hour
Team - Mental Health
Location - Yate
•You will assess, plan and where appropriate provide and evaluate services to people who have, or are the carers of individuals who have serious mental health needs
What is required?
•Social Work Qualification
•Social Work England Registration
•Experience within Mental Health
Working as a Qualified Social Worker with Service Care Solutions
•We can offer you a free Payroll Service
•We will pay you £150 after 4 weeks in an assignment if you have no previously worked with us
•We offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us
(£150 after 6 weeks in the assignment and £100 after completing 12 weeks)
•We will offer £150 to you for sourcing your own job and referring it to Service Care Solutions
•We will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development
•We will pay a "thank you" bonus to you after each 12-month period you complete with Service Care Solutions
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - [ Email address blocked ]
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
• An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week.
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
• Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
• Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.