Mental Health Registered Nurse
per hour PAYE or UMB £25.00 - £35.00
Location: Clifton Lane, Clifton, Nottingham, NG11 8NB
Hours: Up to 60 hours per week
Shifts will consist of Long Days & Nights shifts
Contract: Temp long-term bookings - rolling rota
Be Part of Our journey!
Do you like laughing out loud, having fun, helping others?If yes, then We Want You!
Our Client based in Gloucestershire provide a range of secure mental health services for men and women in a purpose-built therapeutic environment where the focus is on maximising positive outcomes and recovery. A range of therapies supports the care pathway towards independent living.
We can offer you lots of opportunities to do fun 'stuff' and will reward you with laughter and big smiles.
Do you have what it takes to make a positive difference to the lives of our service users?
What is the role?
As an experienced professional and confident care & support worker:
- Provide support for our nursing staff including the admission, assessment, implementation, and discharge of inpatients, with a focus on dignity and safety always!
- Support service users to fulfil their daily living needs with a flexible and diverse approach dependant on individual diagnoses.
- Undertake safe observations of patients sometimes on a 1:1 basis or with other staff.
- Work within a ward environment, promoting positive guidance and encouragement through a range of support methods. • Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in. Assist service users with their medical and welfare needs, and report as required.
- Work within Safeguarding guidelines, De-escalation and PMVA techniques to support patients with potentially violent or aggressive behaviours towards themselves or others.
What will you need?
- Commitment to working shifts.
- Experience of working with vulnerable adults, male and female services users.
- Must have at least 12 months experience working in Mental Health.
- A positive approach, providing a safe environment for all our services users.
- Must have mandatory training and PMVA.
- Enhanced DBS Check
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference and to be a part of a warm and welcoming team.
What you waiting for?
DBS on update service
PMVA Training Certificate
Community Mental Health Services