Mental Health Support Workers, Halton
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a mental health support worker. It can be physically and emotionally demanding but with enormous levels of job satisfaction, it's worth it. It is a role you can feel proud of.
We are looking for a number of mental health support workers in Halton to work with an organisation who are leading the way in psychiatric rehabilitation. They are firm believers that with support, people who experience episodes of mental ill-health can get back on track and return to their normal lives. That's where you come into it.
Whether you're an experienced support worker or whether you're at a cross roads in your career and looking for your next challenge, then we recommend what's on offer here.
A support worker here is involved in many aspects of a person's life; assisting with their care, providing personal support with daily living tasks in order to allow them to attain their full potential, maximising options available and encouraging choice, participation and motivation.
This mental health support worker job provides a number of benefits:
* Support from a well established management team
* Free training and DBS checks
* Free Uniform
* In-house Training
* Exposure to a wide range of different mental health conditions
* Contributory company pension scheme
* Varied shift patterns to suit
* Dedicated consultant within the office
There are both day time and night shifts available and full and part time, so there is something for everyone.
* Days - 09.00-17.00 or 0715 - 19.45
* Nights 19.00-00.00 or 19.15 - 07.45
What you will need as a support worker here:
* To be compassionate, creative and honest and love working with people
* Be energetic and resilient
* A can do, positive attitude
* Work well as part of a team
* Be kind, caring and strive to provide the highest level of care and support possible to vulnerable service users
* Minimum 6 months previous support work experience in a residential, care service, supported living service, secure units, home care
* Experience of working in mental health
What are you waiting for? If you think you have what it takes, then we would love to hear from you. Click apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.