Are you an experienced mental health support worker looking for more flexibility or additional hours to add to your working week?
Then we have the perfect role for you based in the Ipswich area!
You will be based in an acute, mixed gender, mental health ward where you will be required to provide excellent one to one support for in-patients with a variety of mental health issues. Due to this, we do require you to have a minimum of 6 months recent experience within a similar role.
The rates of pay for this role are up to £13.00 with uplifts for nights and weekends.
The Benefits that Service Care Solutions can offer for you:
- £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
- FREE enhanced DBS check
- FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Loyalty reward scheme
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please send your CV over to: (url removed)
This a popular role with lots of interest, so please apply as soon as possible