Support Worker - Mental Health
Leyland - Lancashire
Salary of £16,820 - £22000 - Per Annum
Days and Nights available - 9am-5pm, 5pm-11pm - Sleepovers.
Are you looking for a next step in your career as a Support Worker? If you are experienced or want to start your career off we have an amazing opportunity for you.
Inspire Personnel LTD are looking for Support Workers to work for a highly reputable Organisation. You will be working with clients challenging service users.
The following is preferred but not essential:
• Hold NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Heath & Social Care
• Minimum 2 years Care experience
As a support worker you will be heavily supported with an exemplary induction and the below additional benefits:
• On-going support with training in health & social care level 2 & 3
• Overtime opportunities always available
• 28 days holiday
• Onsite parking
• The chance to progress into senior management -
Please apply below