Are you looking for a job where you get to choose the hours and days that you work? If so, this is the perfect role for you. Experienced Mental Health Support Workers are required to join forensic services on an ADHOC basis in Newcastle with an immediate start! If you have the necessary experience and are looking for a flexible work lifestyle, then this position is ideal. I have early, late and night shifts available and can accommodate both part- and full-time hours.
The role involves working within forensic mental health services, assisting nurses, assisting with patient observations and offering one-to-one patient support for those who have a history of mental health problems.
It is essential for candidates to have experience as a Mental Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker. You also must have excellent communication skills in order to engage with patients.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
• Twice weekly payroll runs
• £250 training allowance
• Excellent pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
I have shifts available immediately so if you feel that you are an ideal candidate with the necessary skills and experience, please contact Sophie Atkinson at Service Care Solutions calling me on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]
with your current CV.