Service Care Solutions are looking for Mental Health Support Workers based in and around the Preston area. Both private and NHS funded hospitals are available to applicants, with full-time and part-time, flexible work. We as a company are based around outstanding services, therefore pride ourselves in looking for the highest quality candidates.
Your role will be to offer individual support and consistent care of patients affected by mental health problems, and those who have detained under the mental health act. Examples of specific tasks you will perform are: escort patients, assist Nurses, produce care plans and provide personal care for patients who may require more sensitive attention.
What we're looking for:
Essential skills to apply for this role consist of good personal skills and previous experience working as a Mental Health Support Worker in the mental health sector. Flexibility is also key to be successful in this role, alongside a healthy, positive attitude. Ideally applicants will have experience working in either private or NHS funded sectors, with some experience of forensic mental health, however this is not vital and we still welcome your application.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
• Twice weekly payroll runs
• £250 training allowance
• Excellent pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately so if you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply to Isaac Swinney at Service Care Solutions calling me on [Click here to apply]
now or email [Click here to apply]
with your updated CV.