A new opportunity is available for energetic and caring individuals in and around Northampton!
The post holder will be a part of the Multi-disciplinary Team and assist the qualified staff and line manager in total care of the patients and is expected to accept delegated duties.
The role offers:
* A salary of £8.91 - £9.50 per hour
* Permanent fulltime shifts
* Free onsite parking
* Vast training and scope for developing your skillsets
The main responsibilities will include:
* To establish and maintain therapeutic relationship with patients, carers, all staff and other stakeholders
* To contribute to the optimal delivery of care by assisting other staff in the actual giving of care and to report to a member of the qualified staff any significant changes in the patients’ condition eg. Bruises, rashes and mental state
* To assist patients with communication and enable them to manage the situation where they might become distressed
* To encourage and assist patients to meet their dietary/nutritional needs
* To promote and assist patients to maintain their personal hygiene, cleanliness and appearance
* To act as patient escort to hospitals and other facilities within the community
* To deliver individual or group therapies for patients in line with their care plan
* 2. OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES:
* To contribute to the prevention and management of untoward incidents by assisting in management contingencies (disruptive behaviours, clinical and medical emergencies)
* To assist nursing team by providing accurate feedback of patients’ needs/responses to medication
* To ensure the compliance with the regulation of food hygiene
* To be aware of the Unit Policies and Procedures/Operational policy, and to participate in positive and regular managerial/clinical supervision.
* To take part in the domestic, catering and laundry duties as required
* To undertake any other duties which may be required within the Unit
FLEXI RECRUITS, the recruitment specialists! We are here for your career needs