Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Bristol
I am currently looking for an experienced and flexible Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to work on a Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit based at Callington Road Hospital in Bristol. Your duties will include overseeing patients ongoing recovery, and observing any situational change and deterioration.
The Limited Company rates of pay are up to £17.00 per hour (Uplifts for Nights and Weekends)
• 6 Months experience in a Healthcare / Mental Health Setting.
• Right to Work documents
• PMVA / MAPA Training
• Vaccinations (TB, Hep B, Varicella, MMR)
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions include:
• £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
• Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
• Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
• FREE enhanced DBS check
• FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
• Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
• Loyalty reward scheme
If this role is something that you are interested in applying for please forward your CV to [Click here to apply]