Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Weston Super Mare
I am looking for a highly motivated Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to join an experienced team at the Long fox Unit in Weston Super Mare. The Long fox Site is situated in the Grounds of Weston General Hospital offering care to service users with a serious mental illness who are in crisis.
Your responsibilities as a Mental Healthcare Assistant would be to work alongside the Nursing staff to implement patient care plans, you will also be responsible for performing observations with a specific focus on spotting deterioration
The Limited Company rates of pay are up to £17.00 per hour (Uplifts for Nights and Weekends) This would be paid through an Umbrella Company
Requirements for a Mental Healthcare Assistant are as follows:
• 6 Months experience in a Healthcare / Mental Health Setting.
• Enhanced DBS Certificate (Update Service Preferred)
• Mandatory Training Certificates (Training can be provided)
• PMVA / MAPA Training
• Vaccination History (Hepatitis B, MMR, TB and Varicella / Chicken Pox)
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions for a Mental Healthcare Assistant:
• £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
• Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
• Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
• FREE enhanced DBS check
• FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
• Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
• Loyalty reward scheme
If this role is something that you are interested in applying for please forward your CV to [ Email address blocked ]
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.