Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Portsmouth
Brookers Ward is an Older Persons Mental Health Ward. It is an inpatient facility designed to provide care for older adults requiring Assessment and Treatment for an acute phase of a mental illness or a mental illness causing severely challenging behaviour.
The candidate we are looking for needs to have 6 - 12 Months experience in a similar mental health / healthcare position. Inpatient experience would be preferred. The role requires working with the permanent staff to implement patient care plans and perform observations with specific focus on spotting deterioration
The Limited Company rates of pay are up to £17.00 per hour (Uplifts for Nights and Weekends) These rates would be paid through ab Umbrella Company
• 6 Months experience in a Healthcare / Mental Health Setting.
• Enhanced DBS (Update Service Preferred)
• PMVA / MAPA Training
• Online Mandatory Training (Training can be provided)
• Vaccinations (TB, Hep B, Varicella, MMR)
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions include:
• £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
• Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
• Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
• FREE enhanced DBS check
• FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
• Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
• Loyalty reward scheme
If this role is something that you are interested in applying for please forward your CV to [ Email address blocked ]
We also offer a £250 referral bonus if you know someone who would be interested in this
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.