Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an experienced Mental Healthcare Assistant to work within a private Mental Hospital in Glasgow. This hospital is one of the UK's leading centres for the treatment of a range of conditions including addictions, depression, anxiety, stress and eating disorder.
The successful candidate will have the freedom to choose their own shift patterns, allowing for a healthy work life balance. This is a perfect opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their experience within the mental health field.
To apply for this role you will have at least 12 months experience working as a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker in a mental health role, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment. Experience in Control and Restraint or PMVA training is beneficial.
The hourly rates of pay are up to £13.00 per hour, with uplifts for nights and weekends.
You could benefit from working for Service Care Solutions with:
• £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
• Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
• Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
• FREE enhanced DBS check
• FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
• CV writing service
• Interview techniques coaching
• Regular post-placement follow-ups
• Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
• FREE uniform for certain roles
• Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
• Loyalty reward scheme
• Referral bonus of £250
• Opportunity for future career development
• Candidate welcome pack (coming soon)
This role is available for an immediate start, so please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply.
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.