Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Bristol
I am currently looking for an experienced and flexible Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to work on a Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit based at Callington Road Hospital in Bristol. Your duties will include working alongside the staff nurse and permanent staff members to carry out patient care plans, overseeing patients ongoing recovery and observing any situational change and deterioration.
The Limited Company rates of pay are up to £17.00 per hour (Uplifts for Nights and Weekends)Payment would be made through an Umbrella Company.
Requirements for this Mental Healthcare Assistant role:
• 6 Months experience in a Healthcare / Mental Health Setting.
• Enhanced DBS Certificate
• Mandatory Training Certificates
• PMVA / MAPA Training
• Vaccinations (TB, Hep B, MMR, Varicella / Chicken Pox)
The Benefits of working for Service Care Solutions as a Mental Healthcare Assistant include:
• £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
• Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
• Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
• FREE enhanced DBS check
• FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
• Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
• Loyalty reward scheme
If this role is something that you are interested in applying for please forward your CV to [ Email address blocked ]
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Healthcare assistant - Bristol) .