Are you an experienced CT Radiographer
looking a change?
Do you want to work for a fantastic company with amazing benefits?
TTM Healthcare is looking for experienced Mobile CT Radiographer
interested in joining services of this well established, leading healthcare provider, based in South of the UK
They hold a Gold Investors in People accreditation, are known for ongoing support they provide to their employees, clear career path and best-in-class training and development.
As a Mobile CT Radiographer
, you will undertake modality specific imaging procedures efficiently and effectively for both the public and private sectors; adhering to best practice of radiographic technique. You will be working across a number of sites across North of the UK carrying out CT Scanning. You will maintain a high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice. You will be responsible for undertaking a variety of CT examinations across a variety of locations both within NHS and private sites. You will also be responsible for the set up/QA of the mobile unit on a daily basis as well as organising the smooth running of the scanning list.
The current fleet comprises of Siemens, Philips and Toshiba scanners ranging from 16 to 160 slice technology.
These are Full Time Permanent Positions with a Highly Competitive SalaryRequirements:
- BSc Radiography or equivalent
- Proven knowledge of the requirements of a CT radiographer's role in the care of patients, their visitors and carers, and to colleagues
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- A flexible approach to work, with the ability to work contracted hours across 7 days per week.
- The successful candidate will be required to travel to various locations in the South of the UK and therefore must possess a Full UK's Driver Licence
- Professional and cooperative attitude towards patients, customers and colleagues
- Experience working with Imaging Equipment in a clinical environment
- Member of an appropriate professional body and to hold a valid registration
- 27 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Salary review in line with your appraisal
- Car Allowances/Company cars (for mobile roles)
- Private Health care scheme
- Dental Cover
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Critical Illness cover - 3 x basic salary
- Personal pension scheme - where the Company will contribute 5% of your basic salary, providing that you also contribute at least 2.5% of your basic salary to the scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
In addition, we are committed to offering on-going investment and support in professional development, creating a natural career path.
For more information please contact Roisin Sheehan on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]
Not for you, but know someone who may be interested…..TTM Healthcare do an amazing Refer a Friend Bonus of up to £500 T+C'S apply