MRI Radiographer - £40,000 p/annum + Company car / allowance, accommodation expenses, and 3 x 12-hour shifts
12-hour shifts / 3 days per week | Mobile MRI Radiography
Our client is looking for MRI Radiographers who have a minimum of 1 ½ years experience. In this opportunity you will be needed to provide expert scanning and advise across different mobile sites around the area - Opportunity to join a Prestigious mobile division MRI team.
As this is a mobile position, you will be required to travel to different sites to perform your daily MRI duties. Of which you will be working 12-hour shifts between 7:00 - 21:00. The successful applicant will be eligible for a company car or car allowance.
This opportunity the Radiographer will need to perform a range of duties inclusive of; Complete competency assessments, assist placement students and other colleagues, perform triage functions of referrals, Run quality assurance checks on equipment and action as appropriate.
- HCPC registered, chartered Radiographer
- Trained within MRI with at 1 ½ years' experience
- Full valid driving licence
- Full knowledge and understanding of MHRA Guidance 2015, IR(ME)R 2017, Code of Clinical Practice
Salary, Benefits & more
- Competitive Salary of £40,000 p/annum + Car, accommodation and more
- Company car or car allowance
- 3 long days per week x 12-hour shifts
- 35 days holiday per year
- Personal and professional development opportunities with clear career progression
- Quick progression available throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Clinical Practices
- Quality Management
- Medicines And Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (Mhra) Guides
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging