Lead Radiographer MRI | Edinburgh, Scotland
Hospital based - Salary of £45,000 p/annum
Our client is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Lead MRI Radiographer with vast experience in MRI. The hospital offers a large range of Diagnostic Radiography scanning inclusive of' Cardiac MRI and CT, full body MRI and CT, a full range of x-rays, mammograms and much more.
- BSc(Hons) Radiography, DCR(D) Diploma of the College of Radiographers or equivalent and HCPC registered
- Ensure adherence to IRMER 17 and IRR17
- Vast experience and knowledge in MRI - At least 4 years
- Provide, uphold and deliver excellent patient care
- Providing highly skilled and specialized imaging for patients and to make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging required
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £45,000 p/annum
- 35 days annual leave - Inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Free onsite parking.
- Free Bupa wellness screening, private medical insurance, and life assurance
- Leading training, further qualifications, and development available
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- X Rays