MRI Radiographer | Hospital based in Reading | 37.5 hours p/week
Fantastic package of £42,000 p/annum
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for the opportunity for an experienced MRI Radiographer to join and support the Imaging Team at the highest of standards! You'll have chance to work with their GE 1.5T 360 scanner.
Your duties will be focused on ensuring the MRI department is running a the highest of standards, using the best and safest practices each day. Some duties may include: *Ensuring good communication exists between all healthcare professionals caring for patients and to promote harmonious working relationships and safe working practices. *To take all measures to ensure the safety of patients. *To abide by all local rules, standard operating procedures and group wide policies. *You are expected to abide by your professional code of conduct. *To report all accidents/incidents/near misses promptly to the Team lead and to the Hospital governance system.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- At least 3 years post-registration
- Experience in performing a wide range of MRI examinations
- Wide range of clinical skills.
- Relevant organisational skills in a Radiology department
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £42,000 per annum
- 35 days holiday per annum
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company.
- Free on-site parking
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
MediTalent have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.