MRI Radiographer | Band 6 Equivalent | Washington | Part Time – Saturday and Sunday
Spire Washington Hospital is recruiting for a skilled and experienced MRI trained Radiographer to join their friendly team. The Radiology team plays a vital role in providing excellent patient outcomes. The successful applicant will be rewarded with advancement opportunities and an interesting and varied role.
Spire Washington is a 35 in-patient bedded hospital with 10 consultation and 2 treatment rooms based just off junction 63 of the A1 with great commuter links. Our Hospital offers a range of services and facilities including four operating theatres covering specialities including Orthopaedics and Gynaecology and a full Diagnostic suite.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You’ll work collaboratively to deliver a high quality, professional radiographic service that adapts in line with new technologies and clinical developments
- Make sound considered judgements and informed decisions on the imaging required and then provide highly skilled and specialised imaging for patients
- Team working is a big part of this role, so successful working relationships with our Nurses, Physiotherapists and expert Consultants will be a defining factor in delivering the outstanding patient care we are proud of
- In this role you will find you can quickly build your clinical knowledge by working closely with fellow clinicians and some of the best regional consultants
- Play your part in delivering clinical leadership and education to the team
Who we're looking for:
- Current HCPC registration
- Experience in MRI and a Degree in Radiography or its equivalent is essential
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Laura Irving on [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging