Senior MRI Radiographer | Bristol, Somerset | £37,890 p/annum + More
Our client is currently actively recruiting for an MRI Radiographer who is keen to join the team in expanding their services. You will need to have an exceptional background within MRI with vast knowledge and experience in this field.
Range of MRI scanning options available within the hospital with a wealth of knowledge and training available from the Imaging Manager and Lead Radiographers.
• Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
• Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
• Knowledge and experience in MRI Radiography
• Ability to provide outstanding patient care
Salary and Benefits
• Competitive salary up to £37,890 per annum
• 35 days annual leave - Inclusive of Bank Holidays
• Free onsite parking.
• Free Bupa wellness screening, private medical insurance, and life assurance
• Leading training, further qualifications, and development available
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
MediTalent have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Health Care