MRI Radiographer | Hertfordshire, Private Hospital | £43,000 p/annum
Our client is currently searching for an enthusiastic Radiographer. You will need to have completed your Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and be registered with the HCPC. Within this role you will be based within MRI and will need to be confident and able to produce exceptional work.
The Hospital is fully equipped with the latest state of the art imaging equipment including wide bore 1.5T MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) scanner.
On offer is a negotiable salary of £43,000 (depending on experience), a generous holiday allowance of 25 days (increasing over service) + 8 bank holidays, excellent benefits package including contributory pension, CPD courses organised by the company. Amazing opportunity to be part of a company which will ensure that your career development is of the upmost importance!
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- Minimum of 2 years' MRI experience
- Ability to provide outstanding patient care.
Salary and Shifts
- Up to £43,000 p/annum
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays (Increase over long service)
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension scheme- 5% employer contribution
- Training and development opportunities including a wide range of training courses available to all employees
- Career development and progression opportunities
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Confident And Emotionally Stable