MRI Radiographer at Private Hospital | Central London | £40,000 p/annum
We are currently recruiting for an MRI Radiographer for this Central London Hospital. Currently the team is expanding due to taking on a mobile unit and plans to renovate the MRI department overall.
This is a chance to be part of a new development within an already reputable organisation which will ensure there are plenty of options to further develop and expand your knowledge and experiences within Radiography.
On offer is a competitive salary of £40,000 (depending on experience), a generous holiday allowance of 25 days (increasing to 30) + 8 bank holidays, excellent benefits package including contributory pension, CPD courses organised by the company. Amazing opportunity to be part of a company which will ensure that your career development is of the upmost importance!
We are looking for a Radiographer that is skilled within MRI. To be successful for the position, you must be a qualified Diagnostic Radiographer and have a full registration to the HCPC.
- BSc(Hons) Radiography, DCR(D) Diploma of the College of Radiographers or equivalent and HCPC registered
- At least 1 years' experience within MRI
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary of up to £40,000 p/annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging