Junior MRI Radiographer - Orpington
Our client is currently recruiting for a MRI Radiographer within London. If you are keen on MRI and have a passion to concentrate in this field of expertise please get in touch.
Fantastic opportunity within Private Healthcare with the ability to shape your career. Apply now for the opportunity to join a dynamic Imaging Team.
Within the role of a Junior MRI Radiographer, you will be working alongside some very skilled and knowledgeable Senior members of staff who will help you with your professional develop within your field. Alongside this there will fantastic opportunities to progress within the company.
- At least 1 years' experience within MRI
- HCPC registered and Diploma in Radiography.
- Continued CPD development
- Excellent customer care and experience
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £36,500 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum - Increasing to 38 days.
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company.
For more information on this role please apply on now or alternatively get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168.
Due to the requirements of our client, it is essential you have UK based experience.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Customer Service