Do you want to be part of The Largest Trust in the UK
with a Strong European Community already present in the Manchester Area?
A Trust with plans to create a Single Hospital Service
. A service which will provide a much better, safer, more consistent hospital care that's fit for the future for people living in the City of Manchester, Trafford, and beyond.
This Trust continues to grow research, education and investment into the region, and attract highly skilled staff. TTM Healthcare
is exclusively working with this Trust based in Manchester
We are currently recruiting for a number of Band 6 MRI Radiographers
across the Trust. You will have recent clinical experience in MRI and fully competent. You will be experienced in working in a large busy A+E department. If so... TTM Healthcare want to hear from you! Why Manchester?
Manchester is a fantastic city to live in. It has a big-city nightlife, retail and leisure in a friendly city centre which attracts more than 1 million visitors a year. The city is well served by transport, with regular train connections across the UK, and Manchester International Airport providing direct flights to all major European cities. Each area of Manchester has its own distinct identity, offering a lifestyle to suit everyone and a host of different shops, restaurants and leisure activities to explore within a compact area.
Money goes much further here than London, especially when it comes to housing - with average house prices in London now four times higher than in Manchester. Manchester is also home to the Museum of Science and Industry, Manchester Museum, the People's History Museum and many, many more. Want More Reasons to Apply?
- We have a Number of Vacancies Available, so why apply with your friend
- They are the largest teaching hospital in the region, with big opportunities
- The interventional radiology team at Manchester Royal Infirmary were named North West Radiography Team of the Year by The Society of Radiographers, in recognition of their excellent vascular access service.
- Home to a number of recognised Centres of Excellence
- Award winning Trust, including Best Ophthalmology Care Innovation,
- HCPC Registered or in the Process with AA Number obtained
- You will have Recent Clinical Experience
- Able to manage own workload.
- Able to work independently or in a team.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in Paediatrics is highly desirable
- Competitive Salary
- 27 Holidays
- Great working environment
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Staff Discounts
- Interest Free Travel Loans/Discounted Travel Tickets
- Day Nursery
- Staff Benefits Team
- Staff Networks
- Full and part-time training and career development
To discuss this role in more detail, apply now, or call our team on [Click here to apply]
to discuss further.