Contracts available with immediate start for experienced MSK Physiotherapist to diagnose, assess and treat physical problems/conditions.
Available on a full time basis with immediate start offered (Monday-Friday, 8:30-16:30)
Work is available for a minimum of 2 months on an ongoing basis.
Some responsibilities will include:
•work with patients who have a range of conditions
•develop and review treatment programmes that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques;
•involve parents and carers in the treatment, review and rehabilitation of patients;
•educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
•You must have at least 12 months previous experience as an MSK Physio.
•Physiotherapy Qualification & HCPC Registration
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided
Please get in touch with Matt on [Click here to apply]
or via email to [Click here to apply]