PAM Group is a highly experienced Health and Wellbeing Specialist providing services to more than 450,000 employees across the UK in both the public and private sector. PAM Group is recruiting for growth. We have an exciting business plan and we are looking to recruit enthusiastic, driven and committed musculoskeletal rehabilitation professionals from a variety of disciplines to join our business to help us achieve our growth plans with new and existing clients in our portfolio.
Due to significant business growth PAM Physio Solutions are looking to embrace the skills of an enthusiastic and experienced musculoskeletal outpatients Physiotherapist and provide them with the opportunity to enhance their skills and become an expert in the specialist and niche domain of occupational health physiotherapy.
We are looking for Physiotherapists who are passionate about musculoskeletal rehabilitation and the assessment of individuals with acute, chronic and complex presentations in order to determine their physical capability. As part of our MSK team you will be involved in delivering Specialist Rehabilitation Services, Ergonomic Assessments, Case Management and delivering onsite training programmes.
Physiotherapists who are looking for a challenge to develop and progress within a unique discipline will thrive in the specialism of Musculoskeletal Occupational Health.
1. Working as an autonomous MSK practitioner, managing a range of musculoskeletal conditions in an outpatient setting
2. Delivering a thorough and detailed MSK assessment, using appropriate clinical techniques and equipment.
3. Using clinical reasoning to diagnose patient problems.
4. Delivering evidence-based intervention / treatment to all patients, in line with CSP, and NICE guidelines, and in accordance with the PAM Wellbeing Treatment pathway.
5. Delivering tailored, progressive, individualised physiotherapy treatment programmes and group exercise/education programmes using clinical assessment and reasoning skills.
6. Formulating treatment plans / goals, assisting and enabling patients to achieve their treatment goals and targets.
7. Providing appropriate advice based on the patient’s medical, social and cultural circumstances.
1. Maintaining accurate, comprehensive, contemporaneous patient records in line with CSP standards of practice.
2. Recording the information in line with clients SLA’s and CSP guidelines.
3. Providing hands on physiotherapy interventions and assessment.
4. Liaising with employee managers to provide reports, treatment updates, and return to work / task modification recommendations Key Services
1. A keen interest in MSK physiotherapy
2. CSP Registered
3. HPC Registered
4. Previous experience in an OH setting desirable but not essential as full 1:1 training & further Occupational Health qualification and mentoring will be provided
5. Strong IT and exposure to online Physio Platforms
6. Effective communicator with strong listening and empathetic skills as well as the ability to influence and engage with others.
At PAM we are passionate about people and delivering our Everyday Things That Matter Values and Behaviours to our customers and our colleagues. Our cultural philosophy is based on putting our people first, creating high performing teams who deliver great services for our clients.
We’re looking for driven and ambitious professionals to join our team, who are just as passionate about our philosophy and values as we are:
1. Hard Work & Enthusiasm; we believe hard work should be rewarded, we go the extra mile to achieve our goas and support each other and enthusiasm and passion are part of our DNA.
2. Teamwork & Friendship; our colleagues share a sense of belonging; we understand collaborative working means better decisions making and we support each other to achieve common goals.
3. Loyalty & Improvement; we are dedicated to personal and professional development. Our PAM Academy mentors’ colleagues and provides support to help you be the best you can through offering a wide range of CPD opportunities.
1. We pay your auto-enrolment pension contribution of 8%, you can also make enhanced contributions which are matched up to 5%
2. You will have a life insurance scheme valued at 4 x your annual salary
3. 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
4. Health Cash Plan Scheme, which covers you for things like Opticians, Dental Treatment and even Physio if needed!
5. Flexible Working Hours
6. Access to a 24/7 EAP Counselling line
7. 24/7 GP support line
8. Amazing discounts on things like food and drink, retail and days out, all through our rewards scheme.
9. As a Physiotherapist we’ll also pay for your HCPC and CSP registration and support you with your CPD.
10. Support with Training and Development
- Case Management
- Clinical Works
- Coaching And Mentoring