MSK Physiotherapist | Outpatients | Band 5 dependent on experience | Tollerton, Nottingham | Full Time
Spire Nottingham has an exciting opportunity for an MSK Physiotherapist to join their growing and fast-paced Physiotherapy team.
Spire Nottingham Hospital is the only CQC Outstanding rated private hospital in Nottinghamshire and we are committed to delivering excellent individual care from the first time a patient contacts us until after their treatment is complete. Our state of the art, purpose built hospital located in Tollerton, has 42 private ensuite rooms, 4 theatres including a hybrid theatre, a 5 bed Critical Care Unit, a minor ops suite in Outpatients, 11 day case beds, endoscopy suite, on-site MRI, CT, X-ray, ultrasound and mammography, physiotherapy, pharmacy and 300 free car parking spaces.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To undertake physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal patients.
- This is a supported role in which you will provide excellent patient care to a variety of both post-operative and orthopaedic patients
- Participating in the department project development and CPD.
- There is an expectation to work in inpatients when required
Who we're looking for:
- You must be a qualified physiotherapist with 12 months post-graduate experience
- You must hold a valid HCPC registration
- You must have the desire to work in an MSK setting and be willing to take on training in this area
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Rebecca on [ Link removed ] or 07885708488
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Minimum Shift Keying
Human Musculoskeletal Systems