Inpatient/Outpatient MSK and Orthopaedic Physiotherapist | Physiotherapy | Band 6/7 dependent on experience | Ilford | Training and CPD
At Spire London East an exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Physiotherapist to join our committed team. This is an ideal opportunity for physiotherapists seeking to develop both their clinical and leadership skills. Your Experience should include treatment of a variety of acute and chronic conditions of both peripheral and spinal MSK problems. You should be able to demonstrate a knowledge of a range of evidence based practice and physiotherapy techniques and how to manage people within a holistic model.
.Spire London East Hospital (formerly Spire Roding) is located in Redbridge, on the borders of East London and Essex. We offer comprehensive private hospital services, ranging from outpatient clinics and physiotherapy to surgery and diagnostic tests in a relaxed, clean and comfortable environment. The hospital has 24 inpatient beds and 16-day case rooms called pods. Facilities include 4 operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, 2 extended recovery units, pharmacy, x-ray, outpatient, and diagnostic facilities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To work as a senior physiotherapist providing a high quality, responsive outpatient physiotherapy service for pre-operative patients
- The role would also include a minimum of 1 day per week working on the in-patient ward
- To undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, treatment and caseload management
- Significant experience in physiotherapy delivery and working as a multidisciplinary team
Who we're looking for:
- Be HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 3 years MSK/Orthopaedic experience .
- Strong communication skills
- Pilates and/or acupuncture trained would be desirable
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Jodie Walsh on 07935 755240 or [ Link removed ]
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it’s their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications