Role: Multi Site manager
Salary: from £30k per annum
Services: 2 x Learning disabilities services for young adults
My client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Learning disabilities manager to successfully run two small Learning disabilities services based in Birmingham. If you are looking for a fresh challenge and the chance to work for a leading provider of residential care in the area then please contact Claire at Amber Mace on [Click here to apply]
to find out more!
The homes are within a 20 minute drive from one another, both specalising in providing high standards of care for young adults living with learning disabilities, some mental health conditions and some complex needs. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic care home provider, the company proudly boast an excellent reputation and are highly sought after!
Main Duties for the multi-site manager:
• Provide excellent care for all service users
• Lead, support, coach and supervise staff in all services
• Ability to be flexible 24/7
• Management of Quality assurance (CQC), compliance with all regulations, legislations and service improvement
• Managing budgets and financial information
• Ensure that all the services are legally compliant at all times
• Minimum of 5 years` experience working in a caring environment
• Minimum of 2 years manager experience
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team.
• RMA / NVQ 5 or equivalent
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
In return, my client will offer a fantastic salary of from £30K which they are happy to discuss further In interview, plus additional benefits!
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Claire on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]