Full-Time Permanent role
Based in Maidenhead
BPS World have partnered with a pharmaceutical manufacturing company based out of the United Kingdom. They provide a variety of services from IP Licensing to Manufacturing to R&D through their UK based facilities or via several global partnerships.
BPS World are seeking a Multi-Skilled Engineer who will be responsible for undertaking the day to day mechanical and electrical duties for the maintenance, setup and repair of the Packaging equipment, as well as supporting the wider business, where necessary.
1. Maintaining key equipment and machinery across the Packaging department including, but not limited to, Product Transfer Systems, Blister Packing Machines, Cartoners, Conveyor Belts, Check Weighers and end of line machines.
2. Performing troubleshooting and diagnostic electrical testing across all relevant machinery.
3. Provide rapid response to production line breakdowns / machine stoppages, determine Root Cause of failures.
4. Supporting the wider Facilities and Engineering teams with maintenance planning and scheduling.
5. Assist in the maintenance and operations of core utilities (purified water, compressed air systems, Chilled Water Systems, HVAC systems, and various control systems on site)
6. Driving continuous improvement across all engineering processes and procedures through innovation and teamwork.
7. You will as part of a team participate in multiple project activities and continuous improvement initiatives.
1. Experience of working in a cGMP environments, including Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Packaging Processes.
2. Experience working on Blister Packing and Cartoning machines.
3. Ideally an HND level (QCF Level 4 or 5) or equivalent qualification is a mechanical and electrical engineering discipline.
4. Ability to understand computer systems and Facilities Management tools, such as CMMS, ERP Systems, QMS Systems, and Environmental Monitoring Systems.
5. Understanding of Control Panel electronics.
6. Understanding of Low Voltage systems.
7. Understanding and appreciation of complex Printed Circuit Boards (PCB)
For more information please apply with a CV
Computer Control Systems