Senior MSK Outpatient Physiotherapist | Extensive training opportunities | Full time or part-time hours considered | Flexible shifts| Bushey
The opportunity has arisen for a Senior MSK Outpatient Physiotherapist to join our team on a permanent basis. The role would suit an experienced Physiotherapist, looking to join a supportive, clinically excellent and close-knit team, focusing on providing effective, evidence-based physiotherapy interventions to patients in an MSK setting.
We are happy to consider full time or part-time hours and open to discussing flexible shift patterns for this position.
Spire Bushey Hospital is one of North London and Hertfordshire’s leading private hospitals, with an excellent reputation for delivering high-quality private hospital treatment. The hospital offers a premium service in key areas of complex healthcare including orthopaedics, neurology, cardiac care, and gynaecology. Spire Bushey Hospital forms part of a 4 site portfolio, and is supported by and works alongside Spire Bushey Diagnostic Centre, Elstree Cancer Centre and Spire Pathology Centre – based on Centennial Park in Elstree - just 5 minutes from the main hospital site.
Duties and responsibilities:
The role will involve the delivering of an excellent standard of assessment and treatment in the outpatient setting. You will treat a diverse MSK caseload seeing patients post-surgery and through GP and self-referrals.
Who we’re looking for:
- BSc Hons or equivalent in Physiotherapy.
- HCPC Registration
- Evidence of ongoing CPD
- Experience mentoring and supporting junior staff would be desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to develop good working relationships.
- Demonstrate solid clinical reasoning skills and evidence-based practice.
- To be computer literate with excellent organisational and time management skills and an acute attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sherine Lowers on [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Minimum Shift Keying
Attention To Detail