Theatre Practitioner | Scrub/Theatre | Equivalent Band 5 | Leeds | Opportunity to progress – Surgical 1st Assist, ALS offered
Spire Leeds Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a Scrub Theatre Practitioner to join our experienced and friendly team.
Spire Leeds Hospital located in Roundhay, just ten minutes from Leeds City Centre and has been treating patients for almost 30 years. We are the region’s largest private hospital in terms of the range of services we offer and the number of consultants we work with.
Duties and responsibilities
The successful Theatre Practitioner will assist in Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism. As a Theatre Practitioner you will assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, and develop care plans that are appropriate to the patient, taking into consideration the care pathway, perioperative risks and their wellbeing.
Who we're looking for
- NMC/HCPC Registered - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Excellent communication and willing to learn and develop in a fast paced environment
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Grace Little on 07860407360 or [ Email address blocked ]
Patient Health Questionnaires