Connaught Resourcing are interested to hear from NHS 111 Pathways Trained Clinical Advisors who are looking for ongoing agency work. This role will suit someone who is looking for flexible work, perhaps to top up a permanent role, or someone who is interested in full time agency work.
* Experts within the NHS 111 sector and have been supporting the service for a number of years
* Excellent relationships with key clients within 111, both public and private sector
* First class payroll and compliance team
* Honest and transparent
We can offer:
* High quality service to all of our agency staff
* Excellent pay rates which are in line with our competitors
* Flexible working
* Simple registration process
* Dedicated consultant who can offer advice and support on a long term basis
Our client operates the service out of three sites based in Derby, Chesterfield (both 24 hours) and Leicester (evenings and weekends).
There are a wide range of hours available and our client asks that you can commit to covering 24 hours per month with them.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and develop your career within the NHS 111 service.
To be considered for this role you will need to fulfil the following criteria:
* You must hold a full nursing or paramedic qualification, and be registered with the NMC or HCPC
* You are currently working on the 111 service in the role of Clinical Advisor
* You must be trained up to the latest version of Pathways
Please send your CV to Laura Evans to facilitate an informal conversation in the first instance.
Connaught Resourcing offer a £250 referral bonus for any Clinical Advisor who is referred to us and completes 150 hours work, if you know someone who may be interested do pass on their details (please ask permission).
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures