Contracts / Relationship Manager – Remote – up to £50,000
Are you an experienced Contract and Relationship Manager who has worked with or in the NHS? Are you interested in undertaking a remote based role within healthcare?
We are working with a client seeking someone experienced in managing NHS or CCG Contracts. This role will offer the opportunity to work remotely attending meetings around twice per month.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Maintain and develop relationships with CCG and Trusts
* Support the development contractual relationships with primary/secondary care providers.
* Negotiate new contracts
* Maintain bid library and support bid preparation
* Update, maintain, identify and analyse information to predict/meet future growth
Key experience required:
* Experience of an NHS standard contract including national tariff
* Experience of negotiating new contracts with CCGs and Trusts
* Gaining new NHS contracts via both CCGs and trusts
* A good understanding of the health and social care environment
Interviews for this role will be being held next week via video conferencing. The successful applicant will be offered a generous salary of up to £50,000 plus a yearly bonus and benefits. If you are interested in this role then please do send your CV through and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail