My client is a group of dental practices across the south east and south west of England, this particular South Devon dental practice is a professional, well run, well established mixed practice. The dental practice (like all of the ones in the group) is modern, friendly, and fully digital with all up to date equipment. They have a low staff turnover and this position is only available as the current dentist is relocating. The group of dental practices pride themselves on giving the patient a professional service they WILL tell their friends about.
They are recruiting for a Dentist, you will be:-
* Working at their dental practice in Cullompton in South Devon
* Providing general dental care for NHS and private patients
* Providing general dentistry – checkups, braces, fillings etc.
* Doing some implant dentistry if you have the experience
* Working Monday to Friday – no weekends or late nights
Preferred Skills / Background
* Be living within travelling distance to the Cullompton dental practice
* You need to be a fully qualified dentist with an NHS performer number
* Having any experience with implants may be beneficial but is not essential
* The company may look at sponsoring someone from overseas for the right person
* They may also consider someone on a part time basis
* (Apply online only) UDA’s, £12 per UDA
* 45% for private work and scope to get more private work
* Parking available
* 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
please call me on (phone number removed) (agy)
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Dental - Cullompton) .