We are looking for cleaners to start ASAP in Shefford (SG17). It is important that hospitals and clinics are kept clean. This makes them welcoming places for patients to be treated and stops infection spreading.
Our client is a health centre based in Shefford
1) Cleans hospital patient rooms, baths, laboratories, offices, halls, and other areas: Washes beds and mattresses, and remakes beds after dismissal of patients.
2) Keeps utility and storage rooms in clean and orderly condition.
3) Distributes laundered articles and linens.
4) Replaces soiled drapes and cubicle curtains.
5) May disinfect and sterilise equipment and supplies, using germicides and sterilising equipment.
You must have previous cleaning experience and able to start immediately
Monday to Friday - Part-Time - 20 hours per week - 3pm to 7pm