Role: Medical Receptionist (Emis Web)
Location: South East London
Pay Rate: £8.00 - £10.00 per hour
Hours: Vary to suit you!
A NHS GP Surgery in South East London is looking for a Medical Receptionist who is Emis Web trained and can be reliable and flexible.
You will be working on the surgery's front desk, providing an excellent service for patients and being an integral part of the reception team.
The ideal Medical Receptionist will:
• Have at least 6 months recent experience working in NHS GP surgery and confident in using Emis Web.
• Can update the system, book/cancel appointments, deal with registrations, greet patients professionally and complete general administration.
• Be happy to undergo a DBS check or have a DBS certificate dated within a year.
• Own a Smart Card
• Can be immediately available
Lifeline Recruitment Services is a specialist NHS approved health care agency, who are the preferred supplier to a variety of GP Practices and Private Clinics all over the UK.
Here at Lifeline, we pride ourselves on our dedicated service for both candidates and clients. Our friendly staff ensure that you experience a smooth registration process, are committed to finding you the right shifts and can be easily contacted.
Join us and start your new locum career today!
Registering with Lifeline guarantees you:
• Excellent pay rates
• Suitable locations
• Quick and easy registration
• Weekly email job alerts
If you are interested please apply for the role now; contact Tracey Farrall on [Click here to apply] [Click here to apply]