CCS is one of the UK leading healthcare staffing provider with over 20 years’ experience supplying professionals including domiciliary carers, occupational and physical therapists, qualified nurses and doctors of all grades and specialities. We currently provide a nationwide service, staffing, and domiciliary care 24 hours, 7 days a week and a 24HR on-call emergency helpline.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced 360 NHS Recruitment Consultant!
Job Specification and Responsibilities:
* A highly motivated 360⁰ recruitment consultant with a minimum of 2 years experience
* In short, 360⁰ Recruitment differs from traditional recruitment as 360⁰ consultants manage the whole recruitment process from inception to completion.
* You will be expected to generate both clients and candidates whilst developing networks in a specific sector.
* You will be expected throughout the 360⁰ Recruitment process consultants to assume full responsibility for relationships with the client and the candidate, whilst managing expectations as well as handling all administration.
* To book staff on last-minute temporary vacancies, primarily within the Healthcare sector in the Community and NHS Hospitals.
* Become familiar with the IQX database and Excel to record your notes.
* To fill competitive email and portal bookings for our large NHS contract
* Use CV databases and our internal databases to source candidates
* Coordinate/ allocate shift work to the right candidates
* Organising Nurses availabilities.
* Screening all incoming calls.
* Fill Hospitals shifts with available Nurses on database.
* Receiving shift from Hospitals via fax, email, and telephone.
* Out of hours work may be required
* Be familiar with the NHS Checking Standards
* Organising and attending Recruitment events, implementing all compliance procedures on location
* Reach set department KPI targets.
Skills and Qualities Required:
* Ability to use own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to a senior staff member. If a query has been presented to you and you are unable to resolve the matter, it must then be escalated to the head of department
* Ability to work on tight deadlines
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Good typing skills, accurate spelling and grammar
* Computer literate with software skills, excellent Microsoft Word, Share Point, Teams and Excel skills as well as Internet research abilities
* Good communication skills
* Must be punctual and adhere to your agreed working hours
* Strong organisational, written and verbal skills, able to multi task
* Self- motivated and determined individual seeking a challenging role
* A flexible approach and a team player
* Able to deal with and manage conflict in a professional calm manner
If you are looking for a new exciting role APPLY TODAY
Attention To Detail