Night Care Assistant
£8.71 - £8.90
Night Care Assistant
Burntwood |22.5 Hours per week
Are you looking for a new, exciting and rewarding opportunity to change people`s lives? Do the words - integrity, supportive and team player represent you? If the answer is yes, then Accord might be the right place for you.
We are currently looking for a Night Care Assistant to join our team at Bracken House in Burntwood, working 22.5 hours per week at £8.71 - £8.90 p/h. We`ll provide training, support and opportunities for you to become an excellent Care Assistant. You don`t necessarily need qualifications to succeed.
At Accord we firmly stand behind our values:
* Approachable - here when you need us, to listen, to talk
* Customer-centred - focused on your welfare and wellbeing, putting you first
* Cooperative - working together and collaboratively to meet your needs
* Open and honest - learning from everything we do and committed to continuous improvement
* Respectful - treating you the right way, with dignity and respect
* Diverse - celebrating uniqueness and connecting communities
As a Care Assistant your duties will vary and no day will be the same. Some examples of the duties you would be expected to carry out are:
* Provide support to our residents who have a variety of care needs
* Carrying out all aspects of personal care, including dressing, washing and toileting
* Encourage and motivate the residents to get involved with social activities
* Complete and update various records
We can offer you:
* A great place to work with friendly and supportive teams
* The opportunity for you to learn, develop and progress with us
* A generous package of terms and conditions, including:
+ Guaranteed contracted hours
+ Occupational sick pay
+ Additional holiday entitlement
+ Enhanced holiday entitlement
+ Free DBS check and uniform
+ A `refer a friend` £250 payment
* As an Accord colleague, you will be able to access `Wagestream`, a benefit which allows colleagues to access up to 30% of their earned wages. Wagestream isn`t a loan and there are no interest charges.
Please see attached job description for full details.
Please note if you are successful within this role you will be expected to attend a 6 day induction training course at our training facility in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, (*location may vary). This is a fantastic opportunity for you to learn all about working for Accord and receive all your essential training so you are ready to start your new role with us.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruitment Team on [Click here to apply]
(9.00 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday).
Close Date for applications:
Job description attachment: