ROOS RECRUITMENT are looking for experienced Health care assistants for night shifts in Norwich and surrounding areas with hours to suit you.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a health care assistant and be caring, reliable, motivated and ideally have transport but this isn't essential.
A typical day in the care industry would consist of personal care, companionship, promoting independence, Supporting people with their individual needs and also assisting with daily activities and much more! Working within the care industry is a very rewarding job and will leave you with great job satisfactory!
What we can offer..
* Flexible working hours to suit you
* Full/Part time positions
* Earn from £8.75 - £10.50 an hour (weekly pay)
* Night shifts
* Permanent or Temporary placements
* 4 weeks holiday pay per year
* Free in house and online training
* Free uniform
* Fast-track registration
* Dedicated and experienced consultants who have also worked as care assistants
* 24/7 on call team
If you would like to apply or would like any more information on the following positions then please call Laura or Sara on (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed)