£19.95 p/h – Circa £37.3K/Band 7 Equivalent | 36 Hours - Nights | Discharge Wards
A 40 bedded, fully CQC compliant nursing home in North Leeds is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD with a background in elderly care to work as Night Lead Nurse.
The role will involve delivering effective leadership and management to the clinical teams on the Clinically Optimised Discharge Wards, which provide short-term and respite care services to adults of all ages following a hospital stay.
Details of this Night Lead vacancy and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on permanent night shifts
* Rates of pay of £19.95 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £37,350
As Night Lead Nurse, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Candidates for this Lead Nurse post should meet the following person specification:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
* Demonstrate recent managerial/supervisory experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting
* Good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and Health and Safety legislation
* Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Caring For People With Dementia