Night Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Care Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia, Mental Health, Palliative Care, Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviour
Location: Forfar, Angus
Salary: £16.50 per hour (£37,750 per annum) - negotiable depending on skills and experience £1,500 welcome bonus
Hours: Full-time Hours
Shifts: Nights Shifts
* £1500 Welcome Bonus *
Further Details: An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a motivated, skilled, and enthusiastic Registered Nurse to lead a team of nurses on a night shift within a purpose-built, welcoming and attractive nursing home situated in Forfar. This highly-recommended home provides high-quality person-centred care for older and younger adults. They provide nursing care and dementia nursing care, compassionate palliative care, as well as looking after individuals with challenging behaviours, mental health needs, and learning disabilities.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
To apply for this role, you must be a Registered Nurse with a valid and up-to-date NMC registration. We welcome applications from both Newly-Qualified and Experienced nurses, as full training and support is provided regardless of your level of experience.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- £1500 Welcome Bonus
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free PVG
- Free parking
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.