Post Covid 19 Role
Nursing Home - Night Manager
Finally I am allowed to start recruiting for this staff to run this brand new Nursing Home, and I am really quite giddy excited about it.
We shall be getting the keys to the home on the 29th June, and will be allowed to start taking residents around 6 weeks later, Mid August. We shall only be taking 2 residents a week, taking care to settle them in well, and ensuring person centred care, the home will not be full until around January 2021.
This is a gentle and supportive company, who will ensure that any residents offered a place to live are going to get on with the other residents.
We are looking for a Night Manager, to take charge of the home at Night, the role will include
- Looking after residents and their safety
- Medication Management
- Maintain working relationships with manager and deputy manager
- Maintain good working relationships with outside stake holders
- People Management - Carers and other nurses
- Evaluation of staff, performance development and management
- Training sessions as required to your team
- Leadership of Night Staff, ensuring good working relationships exist between the team members
- Decimating information amongst the Night Team as per company policies etc
This is just a short list of some Job Tasks, but Of Course there are loads more, which I can discuss directly with you.
Call Emma on Phone number blocked - click to apply
for further information.
Requirements for this position
Nursing Home Experience