Night Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Care Categories: Residential, Nursing, Dementia Care and Palliative Care for Older and Young Adults with mental health and / or learning disabilities
Location: On the outskirts of Bolton, Greater Manchester
Salary: £16.50 per hour (£37,752 per annum) negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full-time or Part-time available
Shifts: Nights only
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a passionate, skilled Registered Nurse to lead a nursing team on nights within a friendly, purpose-built nursing home with beautiful gardens and modern facilities. Conveniently located on the outskirts of Bolton, this recommended home provides high-quality person-centred care for older adults. They provide residential, nursing. dementia and palliative care for elderly and young individuals with mental health and / or learning disabilities.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Night Manager who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
To apply for this role, you must be a Registered Nurse with a valid and up-to-date NMC registration. We welcome applications from both Newly-Qualified and Experienced nurses, as full training and support is provided regardless of your level of experience.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.