Night Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Care Categories: Nursing, Dementia, Palliative Care and Challenging Behaviour for older adults
Location: Wigan, Greater Manchester
Salary: £16.32 per hour (£37,340 per annum) - negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full-time or Part Time Hours - can be flexible depending on preference
Further Details : We are currently looking for a highly-motivated and experienced registered nurse to take on a lead role on nights within a beautiful Nursing Home based in Wigan, Greater Manchester. This reputable home provides high-quality person-centred care for older adults. They provide both residential, nursing, dementia and palliative care for elderly individuals, as well as care for older adults with challenging behaviour.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Deputy Manager who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
To apply for this role, you must be an Registered Nurse with a valid and up-to-date NMC registration.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.