Night Manager (Clinical) - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Salary: £15.00 per hour ( £25,740 - £34,350 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available (Options: 22, 33 or 44 hours per week)
Shifts: Night shifts
Contract type: Permanent
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a passionate, skilled Registered Nurse to lead and manage a team of nurses on night duty within a friendly, purpose-built nursing home located in Nottingham. This recommended home provides high-quality person-centred care for older adults. They provide both residential, nursing and palliative care for elderly individuals.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
To apply for this role, you must be a Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) with a valid and up-to-date NMC registration.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.