Night Nurse - Private Hospital
£25,000 - £28,000
Eclypse Recruitment is currently recruiting for a private treatment centre based in Chesterfield. The service offers surgical procedures for private and NHS patients undergoing ophthalmic and orthopaedic procedures.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join them on a full time permanent basis covering mostly night shifts.
* To work with other members of the multi-disciplinary team to provide a safe and supportive environment for patients and staff.
* To carry out patient assessments and ensure that patients are medically fit for the surgery.
* To be responsible for initiating discharge planning arrangements and undertaking care activities when required.
* Undertake assessment of baseline observations, referring problems to relevant members of health care teams, taking appropriate remedial action and ensuring patients are followed-up appropriately.
* Following clinical assessment make appropriate recommendations regarding patient's medical fitness for surgery, including suspension and referral of patients.
You will report to the Ward Manager so you are predominantly ward based covering Night shifts on a full time basis 3 nights per week 12.5 hours per shift
We require RGN candidates for this role IDEALLY with acute experience
Please submit interest by sending your CV to Caroline: